Caring for Carers
When being a full time carer for someone we love, we often overlook caring for ourselves. Just having some time to ourselves can be as good as going on a weeks holiday.
Just a few hours where you can take a trip out shopping, meet friends, visit family, join local community groups etc, as this can make all the difference and help you continue to cope with the every day life of being a full time carer. We can provide sitting services in your own home throughout the day, at any time that suits. Whilst there, we can provide meals, personal care etc, basically whatever is needed, we can do.
- Providing sitting and support services whilst you go shopping or attend your own appointments.
- Taking the cared for out and about.
- Providing respite at home so you can have a holiday or day trips or attend functions
- Provide a night sitting or sleep in service to give you some rest
- Anything you feel would assist you in caring for someone else.