Learning Disability Support Services
Our learning disability support service is about encouraging and promoting empowerment and being in control of your life.
We believe that no matter what the disability everyone has a right to be supported in a way that promotes inclusion and in a way that meets their needs, wishes and preferences.
- Our Support Service can provide supported living and provide a team of support staff to care for you around the clock.
- We can provide support services to enable you to be part of your local community.
- We can support you on holidays and outings.
- We can provide a respite service where we can 'live in' for a period of time to enable carers to have some respite time.
- Community support, getting you out and about.